Thursday 23 December 2010

Macbook Pro finally turned up - first looks

I have a feeling that Apple shipped everything from California - why they didnt say that on the site I do not know!

Anyway, the macbook pro finally turned up, I went for the 15 inch version, not too big, not too small.

Its quite light and very thin. It has an Intel I5 processor with 4GB of ram and 320GB of hard drive, I think the HDD is a bit small, considering I also have a 1TB portable usb drive as its time machine backup that cost less than 60 quid. But the power is amazing, I'm developing ipad apps, so quite often have xcode, interface builder, itunes and loads of safari windows open and it just keeps going.

The power cable is very apple - very cool with lights and a neat interface - until you realise that you are tied into an apple power charger - if that puppy breaks, its going to be expensive !

The quality of the graphics is fantastic, so all in all I am a happy man, if only apple had got it to me when they said they would

No comments:

Post a Comment